As we’re getting closer to the 2017 Association of Internet Researchers conference in Tartu, Estonia, please remember that the deadline to register at the lower cost, Early Registration rate is 1 August 2017. At least one author from each accepted paper, panel, or other submission must be registered by that deadline to hold a position in the schedule.
Early Bird Rates (on or before 1 August 2017)
- Member Student: US$200
- Non-Member Student: US$250
- Member Professional: US$345
- Non-Member Professional: US$410
- Authors who have submissions accepted must have at least one author registered by the early bird deadline. Otherwise the submission will be removed from the program.
- During the registration process you will be asked to indicate if you are attending the keynotes and various receptions. Please mark each of these events based on your actual attendance as we book facilities and catering based on your responses.
There are several hotels and hostels working with AoIR this year. Each have a limited number of room spaces available. We recommend making your hotel or hostel reservations soon.
Transportation from Tallinn to Tartu is most commonly by bus. Detailed information about travel into Tartu is available on the conference website, and we are offering several special AoIR bus services between Tallinn, Riga, and Tartu to support your travel to and from the conference.
We look forward to seeing you all in Tartu!