AoIR 2017-2019 Executive Committee
We are excited to welcome the 2017-2019 Executive Committee to AoIR. The new Executive Committee will officially take office in October at the Association General Meeting. We hope you’ll join us in Tartu to meet with them and provide your input regarding the future direction of the Association.
Here is your 2017-2019 Executive Committee:
- President: Axel Bruns, Queensland University of Technology
- Vice President: Lynn Schofield Clark, University of Denver
- Immediate Past President: Jenny Stromer Galley, Syracuse University
- Secretary: Daren Brabham, University of Southern California
- Treasurer: Kelly Quinn, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Graduate Student Representative: Kate Miltner, University of Southern California
- Open Seats: 1) Crystal Abidin, National University of Singapore/Jönköping University; 2) Luca Rossi, IT University of Copenhagen; 3) Jack Linchuan Qiu, Chinese University of Hong Kong
AoIR is excited about our future with such capable hands at the helm.